Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Instant Oats Idli - Breakfast Recipe from Sharmis Passion



Oats idli is one that was on my to try list for some time and so the other day decided to just go ahead as all the ingredients were available in my pantry. A quick breakfast and a healthy one at that. It is one that you would love making on a weekday and also pack for the lunchbox. A little searching around online got me to Sharmispassion, a blog that I love reading from time to time. This is not the first recipe that I am trying from this yummy blog and so know that her measurements are exact and the final result really worth it. The first recipe I tried was an eggless chocolate pudding a few years ago and now this instant oats idli was another recipe that I simply loved.

The oats idli recipe at sharmis has grated carrots but decided to keep it plain for now and yes, will make the addition next time on. Yummy , quick and healthy this instant oats idli recipe (click the link to check out the recipe)  is one that you must try.

A breakfast recipe that is added to my collection and a dish that I will make again for sure. Thank you Sharmilee for sharing such tasty recipes.

No comments: